Thursday, August 7, 2008

Introduction

Why Blog? Hi guys, I'm glad to introduce myself. My name is Varun Bokadia. I'm from India. I love watching Formula one race and Räikkönen the most.......

From last seven years I'm visiting different parts of the country started with engineering at Solapur and for various jobs with auto companies. Very soon I'm going go join MBA at Hult Internation Business School (BostonDubaiShanghai) in Dubai, again a interesting place

In blog I will be writting..... things that make our life interesting, challenging, and more fun to live... About my experiences in places I visited, about Ford Motor Company, about getting into top MBA, about food and books, about movies and plays and musicals I enjoyed (or didnt), about my friends... About anything and everything that catches our fancy and I want to share with all of you...

Thoughts, comments, feedbacks welcome.

No comments: